# Chaos CLI
The Chaos Toolkit serves as the experiment execution engine, due to its powerful capabilities. By extending it with our plugins and connecting it to the Proofdock Cloud, you gain better control over your experiments and insights on their results. Integration with
Azure DevOps allows you to integrate chaos engineering with your software development processes.
- Official installation instruction for Chaos Toolkit can be found here.
- Access to the public internet is required in order to
- run experiments that perform machine stressing actions, for example stressing the CPU
- upload experiment results to the Proofdock Chaos Cloud
- Running experiments against Azure resources requires access to the Azure management cloud
- Command run access on virtual machines: Machine stressing actions, such as the stressing CPU action, use the Azure cloud command runs: